Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Top Ten Things You Can Avoid by Blogging

  1. Laundry{trust me, it can wait}
  2. Bills {grace periods are there for a reason}
  3. Cleaning out the closet{what, are we giving tours now?}
  4. Dusting the blinds{you can flip 'em the other way}
  5. Interacting with your kids{not recommended, but a little "quiet reading" time never hurt anyone}
  6. Interacting with your dogs{just put your fav. flip flops out of reach}
  7. Interacting with your husband{there's always IM}
  8. Getting out of pajamas in the morning{don't knock it 'til you've tried it}
  9. Going to the gym{need I expand elaborate?}
  10. Feeding aforementioned kids, husband, dogs{don't worry, they'll remind you}
{Also works with facebook!}

I think I have a few things to do...
Thanks for stopping by; hope to see you back here soon!
~Heather


I linked up with Oh Amanda's Top Ten Tuesday 


5 comments:

  1. Ha! I can totally relate. Sad but true... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pajamas and I are best buds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too Cute! I am currently avoiding emptying the dishwasher. They will still be there in the morning, right? Besides...they're probably not dry yet...(I started the machine yesterday...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is all so true! I avoid mopping the floors (the dogs get it mostly clean right? and just ignore the hairballs in the corner) and cleaning the bathtub

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad I'm not alone!
    @ Mama Bear, I'm going to use that one about the dishes probably not being dry yet; good one! I'll bet it's true for clothes, too!
    @ Nickeletta, Yes! Dogs DO make for excellent floor cleaners. Cleaning tubs? They get soap and water when we use them, right? ;)
    Thank you all for stopping by & taking the time to comment!

    ReplyDelete